Information for Session Speakers
Only PowerPoint presentations (ppt) or PDF files are accepted with slide aspect ratio of 16:9.
Please bring your USB memory stick with your presentation on it, and upload your presentation to the computer in the Slide Center (Room 6 – Pavilion Corte Interrata) preferably either in the morning if your talk is in the afternoon or the day before in case of a morning presentation, but at least during the break before your session.
It will not be allowed to make presentations with your laptop in the room, all presentations will have to be left at the Slide Center.
– All session rooms are equipped with a microphone, a projector, a screen, a remote
control and a laptop with PowerPoint.
– Only single projection will be available in the session rooms.
– There will be an assistant in each session room.
– If you wish to show web pages, instead of live links to the Internet, please, use screen
shots within your PowerPoint presentation.
– Invited speakers have been allocated 30 minutes for their presentations including
– Oral presentation speakers have been allocated 15 minutes for their presentations
The schedule is tight, therefore time discipline is compulsory.
The Slide Center with laptop and technical assistance is provided in Room 6 at the Pavilion “Corte Interrata” at the following hours:
|Sunday, 16 June||15:00 – 19:00|
|Monday – Thursday, 17/20 June||08:00 – 19:00|
Since the printed programme is updated to 22 May, session speakers are invited to check the time of their presentation in the conference APP ECerS 2019 where the updated programme will be available.